Saturday, November 17, 2007

MORE TO COME.........................

Oh......... here come another weekend. Soon the year of 2007 will be over. What surprise me is today, L'abeille and XT drop by over at my shop. They are here coz XT grandma just pass away. My deepest condolences to XT and his family. Very nice couple!!! I love meeting people. That is the reason why I give up my job as secretary to join the hospitality industry as a PR. Talk non stop and meet different people from different part of the world. That give hubby a reason to say that I am a very talkative person.
Another thing ........... XT punya kereta, Nissan XTrail kena kick by a horse. YES, it's true. It happen near The Ship at Batu Ferringhi. I am not sure whether L'abeille will blog about it or not. Another it's not a good experience. So next time if we see horse at the roadside, please go far far har. Don't say I don't warn any of you. Anyhow, I also feel so sorry coz I did not have much time to catch up with her. Normally, during the weekend I am very busy - like a siew char bor (mad lady). hahaha................ nevermind, I trust there is always another time. My apologise to you, L'abeille.
I shall be writing more next week ...............................
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

4 comments:

L'abeille said...

Hi Erina,

We're glad to be able to meet you too but a little sad because we return to KL without the cream cracker cake mix. XT love it very very much ler... In fact, my ah ma, ah kong, mami and dadi love it to bits!!

Anyway, about the horse butt and the Xtrail story..XT is going blog about it later..as for now, he's recovering from a pretty bad sore throat and flu because he ate all the way from KL to Penang to Ipoh :p

Keep in touch!

Cheers,
XT & L'abeille

L'abeille said...

Btw..his grandpa pass away. His grandma passed away long time ago liao ler ;)

Huei said...

my deepest condolences to XT's grandpa

Anonymous said...

Erina, where is your shop?