Friday, July 20, 2007

Award


As usual, I will login to check my emails, my own blogs and go kepo reading others blogs every morning. When I were at Horny AngMoh blog, he mentioned that he got an award from Evelyn. He got Awesome Guy Blogger. Off course being a blogger member, I am so happy for him. Honestly, he deserved that. Then, I found out Evelyn herself got an award too - Rockin' Girl Award. Fuyoh!!! The best thing is she gave me an award too............................. Hot Mama Blogger. Wanna see how the logo look like?
*
***
*****
*******
***********
*************
***************
*****************

This is what she mentioned about me :

Chinese people used to say, the older a ginger gets,the hotter it tastes. Therefore, this award is to awardhot mama/wife bloggers whom are sexy and desirable. ;)So I shall reward this to Erina Law of Sembang N Talk.She is a diligent taukeh neo and has 2 lovely kids with a good hubbyto manja with ;). She is a hot mama with a heart like a teenager.

She make my day!!! I do not know what to say but I really want to thank her for this. I really love the logo. I'm HOT!!! To my readers and fans, thank you so much for reading my blog. What else can I say ..................... I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! Muah. Leave more comments and I am looking forward to share more things with all of you. She say I have heart like a teenager. That make me lagi shiok. You love piggy, ya? I will remember that.

14 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Yo Hot chillies MAMA...
I totally agree with evie and u really deserve to get this...

I enjoy reading ur blog specially u sharing those sweet moments u have ..

Keep it up and we do need some spice here!!

:D

Horny Ang Moh said...

See u r hot!!!!!Of couse u r a teenage at heart! Oh yes I love piggy! Expecially the piggy leg!Have a nice week end!

L'abeille said...

I've been reading your blog lately and yes, i think you're a hot spicy mama :)

Oh ya,you must be wondering who this kay poh chi leaving a comment on yor blog? erm...I bought 2 packets of cake mix from you recently hehe... and it test greattt!!!

Wuching said...

ur a hoochi mama!

New Kid on the Blog said...

eh, congratulations hot mama!!

Sweet Jasmine said...

wah! congratulations! hot cillies mama...,#clap..#clap..stay hot and spicy...

Unknown said...

Congrats! Hot mama lor... when touch can get burn ah? :P

baggie said...

LOL Kenny, wuliow la you.. ngahaaha.. anyway Hot Mama, you deserve it lah.. ;) Always young at heart, that makes a great mummy sporting and fun to be with. Your kids will love you for it. :D

Huei said...

congratulations!!!

u ARE a hot mama blogger! =D

Rabbit said...

Eeee! so hot so hot! Need fan! =P

Anonymous said...

Old ginger? I thought you are at your early 30's or no longer?

Anonymous said...

Hey,
U definitely DESERVE the title HOT MAMA BLOGGER!! U've got some real hot stuff there in your blog and love reading every part of it :)

Keep up the spirit!

erinalaw said...

I really want to thank all of you for your support. I am so 'kum thong'. Send me your address to me at erinalaw@yahoo.com but remember to mention your name lar then, I send you some surprise gift. I am serious.

L'abeille said...

Hi Erina,

You've been tagged by Beelibaala on "What will you do on the 08.08.08". :)

http://beelibaala.blogspot.com/2007/08/080808.html