Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blog Again......... Japanese Restaurant This Time


TNS........ everytime, when you are damn damn so tired and wanted to take a rest, for sure ada olang mali kacau one. Phone calls lar, orders lar and bla bla bla. FYI, I don't switch off my handphone one except bateri sudah pinish. hahaha..... I already practice that since last time during my corporate life. When, I am damn free that time no one will call and nothing seems to kacau me. Apa sai har.......

Anyway, since already tak boleh rest and I have been awaken by some people then, I decided to write and blog lar. I am still tired no matter what but sitting down and write is still ok lar. Maybe, I might not be so alert over certain things only. Afterall, today I have got no mood to do other things liau.

Somewhere last week, my hubby took us to a Japanese Restaurant which had opened few months ago along Jalan Tanjong Tokong. Actually, this is our second visit. The first visit, lupa bawa camera............ To me, I find this is the best japanese restaurant in town apart from Kampachi. Oops! belum introduce you the name of the restaurant lagi - it's called Ryoma.


Food over there is great - so fresh and taste fantastic. Don't play play har, the chief chef is from Japan one har. The owner is also a japanese and he can communicate in mandarin. That is the best part leh.......... This is the snack (pea) that will offer to you upon waiting for your order.

Another thing, I like best of this place is about the wireless service bell. Canggih leh!!! No need like other restaurant where we got to call for the waiter or waitress. It's small and they just place it at the corner of the table. The environment of the restaurant is quiet and it's so nice compared to others. It's another good place to unwind after a hard day of work. They also have a few corner where it can fit 3 - 4 person comfortably which have been cover - I call it the box corner. More privacy. They also have a few private rooms.

This is one of the bento set ordered by us. The price is very reasonable - apatah lagi with good taste and quality. If any of you like raw items, this is a highly recommended place to go. Seafood is so fresh. Food is good, ambiance is nice and service is 'yat lau' (great). Give it a try and you will always remember this place call RYOMA

Just got a call from my hubby, he say tonite we are going there again to have dinner with his kawan. Yipee........... Btw, they also give free dessert leh - greentea ice cream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Erina,

where's the exact location of the restaurant ah? any landmarks?? ehhehe...dun remember seeing this restaurant while driving around that area.

erinalaw said...

It's just opposite of Subaidah Nasi Kandar along Jalan Tokong.

Unknown said...

Hungry now.... thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Cheeky_me said...

erina, lilian keep talking about you in her blog. i love to do it myself, but i m such an idio who dont even know how to cook.

If i buy the muffin premix and bread mix, can i use my microwave oven to bake it?

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Erina!! U like jap food a lot. Me too expensive & I ate 'wasabi' once by mistake which happen to be the first time I ate jap food ( blame it on my friend who say it is very tasty, so for the next 2 day the food I ate r tasteless )it is very very hot!!! BTW tq for dropping by. U r most wellcum. Have a nice day.

5xmom.com said...

wuah, my next stop! I am wondering why yr URl never appears on my top commentor lor.