Thursday, July 17, 2008

Teatime Liau Lor....................

Everyone had got their favourite food during the teatime. Few days ago when I were back to my parents house, mum make some snacks for teatime. Well, my mum is a good cook and loves all of us very much. Whenever we go back, she will take the trouble to go to market early in the morning to shop and cook good food for us. Even thought, I am already in my early 30's but I am always a young girl to her. *face red*

Goreng cempedak for her grandchildren (that are my kids lar) Char Siew Pork (BBQ Pork) Pastry for the family
Inside are charsiew, onion, carrots and green beans. It's super yummy. Me and mum enjoy it so much
I make some doughnuts for the kids and dad
This I gave to my friend. Doughnut with apple filling and raspberry filling. Yum yum......
Me and mum always love to bake and cook. Whenever the 2 of us sit together, we have got lots and lots of topics to talk about. If we ever have a chance and time, the 2 of us will cook together and have some fun time. Oh yes! I and mum love doing experiment on food too. Once it's fail, we will throw and begin again. *I know there are wastage but we want to make good food for the family mar*

7 comments:

Huei said...

OOO!!!! can i have the raspberry one?? n the goreng cempedak!? I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

erinalaw said...

hue - all you also wan har? Btw, how is ur flu and cough before you can have them. Must take care of your health hor.

Unknown said...

wah.. the apple and raspberry doughnuts looks absolutely yummy.. and a good change from those from Big Apple, or JCo.. those jelak already lah hahaha

erinalaw said...

Yozoranitesky - You make your own doughnut is cheaper rite? You can always cook your own apple filling if you wanted. Buy some fruit filling and put it in the centre. It's a good idea to serve your friends when they visit you or for potluck.

molly said...

Wow, looks really yummy. I remember I tried making doughnuts once and promised my neighbour that I will be sending some over, but all turn out unsuccessful and have to throw all. :(:(

Anonymous said...

Wah looks super yummy...must learn all these tricks from you. Obviously you got ur genes from your mom :) Super good cook!

Anyway that day I tried and tested my own fruit cake recipe and haha and thank God it turn out well. Just need to get rum, I used brandy for the cake instead :P

naeboo~ said...

what mould u use to make the doughnuts?? all so uniform size one.. :D