Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Date

After a long silence finally, I am back with my blogging. If you ask me do I miss blogging, YES I AM! Very much leh................ but apa mau buat? I have so much things and work to do for the pass few weeks. If I get a 4 hours sleep every nite, I am consider very lucky liau. During the last week of CNY, I lagi like siau char bor (mad woman). Got to rush for the cookies order, buy CNY stuff for my home and family, clean the house (which I did not manage to finish all) and etc etc. Anyway, it's over now and after this week, I will be slightly free. Tomorrow will be Valentine's Day and also they Hokkien ppl will be busy preparing to pray the Jade Emperor. Again, I have work to do. Buy food, fruits and praying stuff. Wan roast pork? Come to my house...................
On Friday .............................. ahem! I am having a date with the rocker. Who else? Kenny Ng lar!! We will be having a lunch date. All the lenglui who know him don't get jealous hor? Hehehe........ I will tell you what happen hor after our lunch date. Kenny gave me a very confortable way going out with him. Very gentleman hor. If not married sure go after him one. Wahahaha. He sms me yesterday nite and ask me to pick a venue for lunch and he is giving me a treat. Early early already say want to treat me and make me feel so paiseh. Btw, this is my first time meeting him, ok? I ask him what he want to eat and what is his preferance. Guess what he answer me? He say no problem and don't worry about him. Just go where I want to eat. Walau!!! Where to find this good gentleman lagi nowadays? I mean those who are still single har. So, for those lenglui who are still single, can consider this diamond bachelor (this is wat Wingz called him). I am not going to say mor etill I meet him on Friday lunch. Anyway, venue is still not confirmed till now. hehehe...........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiyoh... need to promote me until like that mou? Malu la...

Fast fast come claim your award ha.

Huei said...

welcome back!! hehheh

buzy is good..buzy means got $$!! =P but remember to have fun too!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! (not over yet rite?) hehe

and u must be hokkien..happy PAI TIN GONG TONITE! =D

erinalaw said...

Kenny - u still single mah. No wrong apa?

Huei - Thanks. No wor! I am a Cantonese leh. Hubby is Hokkien. Now you see being a wife is not a easy job, rite?