Friday, May 8, 2009

Penang - Breakfast at Old Town Cafe

My family is a regular customer of Old Town Cafe at e-gate, Penang. We normally take the kids there for a short break. We were told that the new breakfast set is coming and we wanted to try. It is only available on Monday - Friday. They don't serve it on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday. We manage to go there last week to try.

The menu

I ordered set2 - My Meehoon Set @ RM3.90/set

My mum ordered Set4 - My Noodle Set @ RM4.90/set


Hubby and the kids have Set5 - My Western Set @ RM5.90/set


You can add RM1 to change to other drink


My Meehoon Set - not too bad lar but I prefer the fried tomyam beehoon


This is worth to eat. RM5.90 got sausage, ham, egg, beans, cucumber and toast bread


My Noodle Set - we can do it at home but sometimes we just want to sit down and have someone do it for us. So, got for pay for it lor.........

Anyway, all of us enjoy our breakfast. I have to been to a few Old Town Cafe outlet and I find the one at e-gate got better service. My bad experience is at New World Park and BM. The waiter will pretend they did not see the customers.
SOMETIMES, WHAT WE EAT FOR BREAKFAST IS NOT IMPORTANT BUT IT'S WHO WE ARE EATING WITH!!!

1 comment:

Jessen said...

During this recession and swine flu period, promoting value meal is able to aid the economy. I hope all F&B industry will do that :) Maybe we should discount on our baby products too. lol