Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Breakfast

I got this breakfast surprise from hubby and the kids yesterday morning. It was nothing really special but I am so touched by just a simple breakfast. Hubby is really creative, he make east (toast, fried egg and sausage) and west (satay) breakfast.

This is my breakfast

Small card from the kids

If you were me, how would you feel when you have this on Mother's Day morning?

I am a person who don't demand for exclusive stuff but simple stuff like this really make me feel great. Afterall, hubby and the kids do it with their love. Hubby, ask the my son and daughter to wish me Happy Mother's Day. Then, each of them gave me a hug and a kiss....................... how lovely!
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL LOVELY MOTHERS!!!

3 comments:

BN said...

Awww...sweet..can't wait for my turn to come :)

erinalaw said...

BN - soon liau soon liau

olive oly said...

wow, so wonderful gift...