Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What Other Things I Do Apart From Blogging?

Guess everyone had a few activities to do apart from what they normally do. I have plenty of things to occupy myself during my free time apart from blogging. What most of us called is HOBBY. Most of my hobby had something to do with art but honestly never ask me to draw. I am a lousy artist in drawing. These are some of the things I do apart from blogging :-

I knit, crochet and sew. But what I love most is knitting. It make me feel so relaxing. Using a ball of yarn to end up with a blouse it's not so easy. A lot of patience is needed. I started picking up sewing 5 years back - during my 1st pregnancy. Till now, I think I had knitting more than 30 over blouses. Love my kit above?

This is what I am working with currently. I want to knit a tube. hehehe............... I normally have a few to do at the same time. The most is I do 4 blouses at a time. When I get bored with that colour, I change to another one lor.

At the same time, I am also making some coaster. Do you love the fabric? It's imported from US. 100% pure cotton. I normally buy them in 1/4 meter and I will buy a few design. Oh ya!!! I am also in the midst of making a teapot warmer. Same fabric as above.

This is table napkin. I hand-made it. I crochet the side like lace. Nice boh?


The next thing I do is cook and bake. I love to cook and bake. I started this since I were only 5 years old. Love my carrot cake above? Nice or not?

This is what I have done lately. Chocolate cake for my son and daughter. See the dinosaur that I put on top? It make the cake so lovely.

Some people ask me how can I have so many interest and how I can do so many things. I want to keep myself occupy and tried to do things I want to do while I can. I want to keep my brain working so I don't die so fast mah................... hahaha. So what do you do apart from reading blog and writing blog?

12 comments:

Wuching said...

u can be friends with my wife, she likes knitting & cooking also

erinalaw said...

Wuching - is it? Wah! Good leh. Then, I can always exchange info with her mah. Can intorduce kah?

Anonymous said...

U r a really talented lady, my friend :) Am always impressed with all the things you can do! Wish I have that kinda patience to do all this.

Each time I look at your cakes/ cooking and creation...I feel so pai seh...still got a long time to learn till I reach your standards :P

Unknown said...

U really well spend on your free time. Me? Wasting too much time in rock musics... haha

Huei said...

i wana learn how to knit!!! it's so nice!!! LOVE that ball of yarn..the color is so nice!!!!!!! =D

can teach me how to bake oso?? kekeke i used to buy those ready made flour and try to bake with microwave......i think the only people that suffered was my dad >.< hehehhe

erinalaw said...

Kenny - Rock music ........ where got waste time leh. Everyone need to do something or have a hobby. It help us to release our stress after a hard day of work mah, don't you agree?

Huei - can, no problem. What do you want to bake leh. Actually, premix had got it's own benefit. But you must manage to get good premix lor otherwise, you dad will really suffered lor. hehehe...

Sweet Jasmine said...

Wah! Erina, you are very practical and artistic...such pretty and cute choc cake..I used to bake and do crochet many years ago but now I only watch movies and play the piano more than I cook.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah!!!!!U r really talented! Me spare time also go a lot of thing to do beside pokeing & pc game. I have got two 'mistress' to take care off! Have a nice weekend!

Belle said...

omg!! can teach me mahH!!!!

baggie said...

OOOh look at you! You know to do so many things! I have to learn more from you on how to be a good quality wifey.. :( Better not let my hubby know you do these things, else he will say me louyah..

Rabbit said...

when are u coming to KL here and conduct a knitting/cooking/baking class jek? I book a place first ha!

Anonymous said...

You are really talented in doing so many things. No wonder you keep saying you are busy.