Saturday, August 25, 2007

Do They Look Nice?

I had been going thru a very busy week so, I could not write much. Yesterday, I were so busy in the kitchen with my sister with some baking and my hubby were playing with our son. We could hear their conversation from the kitchen. Then, after awhile I hear my hubby asking my son this, "what do you want daddy to draw"?. My son love to see drawing. Honestly, I am bad artist. I admit that. I am good in other art but not drawing. Both of them draw quite a lot of stuff. While my hubby draw, he actually teach our 4years old son what are those things.
My hubby did not know that I have scans a few pieces of the drawing and post it here. *darling, it's too late. by the time you see you, there are more people who know about it liau*. My son wanted all the pictures to be stick on the wall. Another way to decorate my wall?

Which one you like?
Is that a cat or a tiger? Opps! Better not comment so much as I am a worst artist.
Doremon, Bob the Builder and another character from the Japanese cartoon -My neighbour Totoro
This one is from the cartoon called Pocoyo. The elephant is called Elly wor......
Another picture of Pocoyo, Elly and the duck. Eh!!! Mickey is there too
So, how do you find my hubby art? Funny? Anyway, my son love it so much.

12 comments:

stranger-online said...

Hello how r u? I am ur new reader.I think some of the drawings are nice and cute, especially the cartoon characters and the dog on the 1st drawing

New Kid on the Blog said...

I like all the drawings... something that I must tell your hubby, he's very creative.... and a good artist too!!!
I like it...

Belle said...

WHAHAHAH wtf!@!!! show with nike logo
awas kena sue! yr hubby so ssweet neh
yr whole family does so nice/
heart warming la

hope yr hubby won cekik u xD

Huei said...

very creative!!! heheheh seriously..they're all nice! i can't even draw like that!! >.<

Huei said...

y the moon look so sad wan? put smily face!!!! hehehhe

baggie said...

You hubby is a cute hubby, LOL... He is so sweet to spend nice time with your son and draw him picts too... your son is lucky to have a great papa! ;)

Unknown said...

Your hubby can draw better than me very much! Haha

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Those drawings are cute and nice. No wonder your son is so proud of his daddy's painting to put it up on the wall. Your hubby good in drawing.

erinalaw said...

stranger online - thanks and I am good. Welcome to my blog.

New Kid On The Blog - thanks

belle - got nike logo there meh?

Huei - yaya!!! Must tell him to show a smiling moon liau

Calwin's Wife - my kids are lucky to have him as daddy

Kenny - he can draw better than you BUT you can play better music than him mah............ :-)

wmd - thanks.

Sweet Jasmine said...

cute and nice drawing....tell your hubby he is a such a nice daddy...my sons were not so lucky when they were young because daddy always busy.

Anonymous said...

hello belle,

you can spot things and observe picture very fast !! i don't even know that i have draw a nike logo there.

thank you every one for your compliments.. if i know my wife want to post my drawings up there , i would draw mona lisa with bikinis liau...

thank you thank you cheers !!!

erina hubby ,
Lawrence

Shannon's Mummy said...

Your hubby drew very well! Much better than me.. :P No wonder your son wanted to paste on the wall...