Sunday, May 13, 2007

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THIS?


What is this??? A fork and a spoon stick at where? For your information this is a cupboard, ok? I and hubby stay in this hotel called Newton in Shah Alam. Aiyah!!! I think only 2 moons saja lar. Were on our way to visit our suppliers and it's already middle of the nite - almost 2am so just dropped by whatever hotel that they have there. KNN (kun nee neh), when we were about to turn into the hotel, suddenly 1 ah kuah walk pass and gave me a shock - mana lah tau. It's already midnite and maybe hantu leh. Hahaha........ Anyway, thank god - that was a human being. After registered, we quickly go up to our rooms and when we enter the room, I were surprise because the room is very clean and when I saw this I quickly took a photo of it. You can say I sakai lar but have any of you seen this before? None leh................

8 comments:

nyx said...

why are you shouting out your titles la?

erinalaw said...

nyx - otherwise, you don't drop by also mah,rite? hahaha

Rabbit said...

wee so cute geh?

What is 2 moons ah?

nyx said...

hehe . true also ... but since I subscribe to your RSS, always see your title in CAPS .. like shouting a bit ... tee hee...

but quite interesting stuff you have here ya?

baggie said...

fork n spoon as cupboard handles? LOL tat is something ive never seen before! its creative tho. :P

erinalaw said...

Rabbit - 2 moons??? Low grade punya hotel lar. I wanted to put 2 stars then, my hubby were beside me that time. He suggested I write 2 moons. hehehe....

nyx - Thanks. thanks for dropping by too. Will try to write more interesing stuff too. You got a nice blg too.

Calvin's Wife - so, we can start to think what we want to do with your fork n spoon at home liau hor? hahaha........ then, everyone will think we go gila liau

Wingz said...

eh unik wor the handle!!! good leh the idea! the 2 moon hotel how much ar??

erinalaw said...

Wingz - so you want to take ur spoon n fork to decorate your cupboard liau lar? Or you want to change your car punya door handle? Good idea mah. I think they charge at RM70/nite. Every extra 1 hour is RM10. Cheap hor?